8th October 2012, 03:47 PM
Suvidha Gharat

What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste

M.c.a. Entrance fees Of mumbai university for obc cast and details of next M.C.A entrance exam OF MUMBAI UNVERSITY like date of application ?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  2. Can i apply to MCA entrance exam with reserved category and without caste validity?
  3. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  8. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  11. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  12. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  14. Fee structure for MCA course in Bangalore University? What syllabus to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  15. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. Fee structure for MCA course in Mumbai?
  17. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  18. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
26th October 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste

how many rupees i have to pay for fees
14th June 2016, 08:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste

The University of Mumbai is one of the first three state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra

MCA ENTRANCE FEE FOR OBC CATEGORY

** Fee for OBC category candidates will be 1150.

CONTACT ADDRESS

CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
Phone: 022 2654 3000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?