7th March 2013, 01:17 PM
samcrew

Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%

I was Passed Bsc(Comp Sci) from Mumbai University with 49%(year 2011) General Category,,
Am i Eligible to give MCA Entrance,if yes then From which university is best.
Know the List & Entrance Exam date

Please Help Me Out

Related Questions:
  1. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  2. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  4. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  5. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  6. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  7. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  8. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%
  9. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  12. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  13. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  14. Does Mumbai university provide 2 years MCA for BSc IT graduate students
  15. Will I be eligible for MCA in Mumbai University in regular basis after passing BCA from Deemed University recognized by UGC?
  16. Details about preparation of MCA entrance of Maharashtra Mumbai University and Pune University?
  17. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  18. Is entrance exam for MCA necessary from Mumbai University?
15th October 2013, 08:17 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcrew View Post
I was Passed Bsc(Comp Sci) from Mumbai University with 49%(year 2011) General Category,,
Am i Eligible to give MCA Entrance,if yes then From which university is best.
Know the List & Entrance Exam date

Please Help Me Out
It is necessary to have 60% marks in Bsc, then only the syllabus will be easy for u............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?