30th November 2010, 08:45 PM
devendramishra80

What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?

Sir/ madam I want to know the most effective way to prepare for M.A. English entrance eam of J.N.U. and I also want to know about the syllabus for that. What are the books I should go through to beat the M.A. English entrance exam of J.N.U.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of books for cracking BA Spanish entrance exam of JNU?
  2. What is the syllabus of M.A English entrance exam of JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  3. How can I prepare for the entrance of M.A in French from JNU? Books to be referred for the same?
  4. Syllabus of JNU MA Geography and English Literature Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  9. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  10. How to prepare for JNU exam? Books to be referred?
  11. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  12. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  14. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  16. How to prepare for IBPS PO entrance exam? Which are the books that are to be referred? Syllabus of it?
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
  18. Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam for MA in English in JNU?
12th February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?

syllabus for jnu english ma entrance
6th April 2012, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?

What is question pattern for exam test in m.a in jnu?
20th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Would you please highlight some of the question pattern for entrance test to MA English at JNU?
18th May 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the entrance of MA in spanish
2nd August 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for MA English entrance in jnu
14th April 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

which books helps preparation of m.a english entrance?????????????pls suggest me????
11th March 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
How to prepare for entrance exam of m.a(English)?
And when the exam will be held? And where should I prepare for the same?
Please reply soon at my email id that is [email protected]
19th July 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

which type of question are asked in M.A english entrance exams for B.H.U and allahabad univercity?
22nd April 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have entered to my final year of bachelor's degree in English.Next I aim to join JNU for and PG .How should I prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?