8th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA

i copleted b.com with mba now i want to do the icwa is the foundation exam requred or not or directly join inter what is fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  2. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation?
  3. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  4. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Registration procedure in ICWA, fee structure and duration of course? -- [New]
  6. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  8. Duration of the ICWA course? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  10. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  11. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  12. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which is a better course between MBA and ICWA? Do I have to give foundation exam after choosing ICWA?
  15. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  16. How to do ICWA after completing MBA? I have completed MBA
  17. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  18. Fee structure for ICWA course being a candidate having completed B.Com?

10th January 2012, 03:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i copleted b.com with mba now i want to do the icwa is the foundation exam requred or not or directly join inter what is fee structure
Foundation course is mandatory only for undergraduates. Since you are a graduate, you are eligible to get exemption from the Foundation course.
Which means, you may directly enroll for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by Final course.
The fee structure of the course areas follows

Intermediate Course:
Postal Scheme- Rs.15700
Oral Coaching- Rs.19700

Final Course:
Postal Scheme- Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs.16500

The course is offered through both oral coaching as well as postal mode/correspondence mode and you may choose whichever suits you the best.

25th July 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA

how many semester in icwa

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?