7th September 2014, 08:36 PM
sunandinitr

What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM

Hi sir.
I have completed my BBM in 2014. I need to know the eligibility to ICWA course, enterence exam, duration & fee structure.
And about ICWA.
Please send answer to my question.
To my mail.
[email protected]

11th September 2014, 06:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandinitr View Post
Hi sir.
I have completed my BBM in 2014. I need to know the eligibility to ICWA course, enterence exam, duration & fee structure.
And about ICWA.
Please send answer to my question.
To my mail.
[email protected]
Yes you are eligible to apply for ICWAI course after BBM course. 12th standard or its equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for ICWAI course.

Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI) course is 3 years and it go upto 5 Years

ICWAI Eligibility criteria:-
  • For Foundation course:- Should have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Institution or Board.
  • For Intermediate course:- Bachelor degree in any subject from any Institution or University.

ICWAI Fee Structure:-

For more Info Please visit here:- icwai.org/studies/default.aspx
4th May 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM

Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
6th August 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ICWA course having completed BSc computer science ? Duration and fees structure for this course, institutes offering this course in Kerala
3rd February 2016, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year b.com (with computer application) student. I am not completed b.com now. My exam on April-May. When started to icwa classes. When I am joining to class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?