29th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?

I want to do ICWA. Pls Give me Fees and duration of course. I'm B.Com passed in 2004.Also want to know about percentage requirement for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  4. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  5. Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?
  6. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  8. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  9. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i transfer my CA fee to ICWA? If yes, then how?
  11. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  12. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. How to pursue ICWA course in Kanpur? Fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  17. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  18. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
9th December 2011, 01:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do ICWA. Pls Give me Fees and duration of course. I'm B.Com passed in 2004.Also want to know about percentage requirement for this course.
Hello friend,
Any individual who have passed +2 level of exam is eligible for the course offered by ICWAI.
Since you are a graduate, you will be eligible to get exemption from the Foundation Course which means you can directly enroll for the Intermediate Course and follow it by the Final Course.
The ICWAI imparts training through postal tuition scheme as well as oral coaching at its regional centers. Depending upon the mode you choose, the fee will vary.
For complete fee structure, click here.
6th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?

what is the % required for this course in 2 ?
19th December 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how many percent mark required to get addmision apter b-com
22nd March 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is duration of icwa courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?