8th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Bhargava dubbaka
Junior Member+

Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?

hi, my name is bhargava and i am pursuing my b.com final year. Living in hyderabad want to do Mba. Can any one tell me the procedure to apply for an entrance exam for mba. And how much it will cost approx to do an mba course to complete.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the average cost for completing MBA through TANCET?
  2. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  3. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  4. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  5. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  6. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  7. Procedure to apply for further studies in TCS? Approximate cost for the studies?
  8. Can graduate get admission in AMIE for Post Graduation?
  9. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  10. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation? -- [New]
  11. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  12. MBA in Finance: Fee Structures and Entrance Exams?
  13. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  14. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  16. Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?
  17. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
  18. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
8th January 2012, 09:44 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?

hi dear friend.. you are asking about MBA Entrance exam details. After the announcement of the application can issued from several centers. so first you can buy and fill it application properly. it can be announced End of the April and

After that entrance exam will be conducted, based on performance you ranked and then counseling will be used to get a seat.

minimum you need to pay 100000 to 200000 per year
8th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?

hai frnd
complete your degree with 60% marks
after you can write entrance exam of ICET,GATE like other exams
to qualify this exams to eligible for college admission
fee :
this course time 2years
each year 30000/-
total 60000/-
8th January 2012, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargava dubbaka View Post
hi, my name is bhargava and i am pursuing my b.com final year. Living in hyderabad want to do Mba. Can any one tell me the procedure to apply for an entrance exam for mba. And how much it will cost approx to do an mba course to complete.
MBA stand for Masters in Business administration.MBA process is various type like Full time MBA , PAR TIME mba and Executive MBA program.

For admission in MBA program you must be qualify in CAT , MAT ,XAT ,CMAT exam.

Maximum no of exams want 50% above marks in graduation degree.Only MAT exams want only graduate person.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH candidate.

CAT , XAT , CMAT exam is conduct one time in a year but MAT exam is conduct 4 times in a year.

Now you have a chace for MBA program because CAT exam date is already over not.So you are applicable for MAT exam.

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS

FORM AVAILABILITY----First week of January-2012
LAST DATE-----17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

EXAM DATE----Paper Based Test 05 February 2012 (Sunday) / Computer Based Test 11 February 2012 (Saturday)

BEST MBA COLLEGE THROUGH MAT SCORE

9th January 2012, 02:26 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargava dubbaka View Post
for a MBA PROGRAMME the required ELIGIBILITY Is

ELIGIBILITY
  • 60% In B.COM
  • NO backlogs in GRADUATION

ADMISSION PROCEDURE
  • ENTRANCE EXAM-CAT/MAT
  • Your rank determines your colege
COLLEGES
  • IIM,ahmedabad
  • IIM,MUMBAI
  • OTHER IIM'S
  • IMT.gurgaon
  • XLRI
14th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Ashok and i am pursuing my B.A final year. Living in Hyderabad want to do MBA Can any one tell me the procedure to apply for an entrance exam for mba.
16th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in which there is direct admission in mba ?
17th June 2012, 11:11 PM
de116

Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
19th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to take admission for MAT in sept. 2012 ?
how much it cost to do MBA in finance for full time?
He;p me out for procedure to do registration for MAt..............
Please rply me soon ........
21st August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiii i am Supriya . i am in tybcom from D.S. college in Thane. please tell me how can I apply for the entrance exam of MBA
12th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi M Manish, I have compeleted M.Sc. in Chemistry and i want to do MBA, So pls give me advice legally and how can i apply for the entrance of MBA courses.
26th November 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get CAT enterance exam form for 2013
2nd June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for the entrance exam (cat/mat) of mba? i'm undergraduate student so when can i apply for mba entrance exam? and which entrance exam i may appear?
20th September 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hi..my name is jyoti. i just comlete my bba with 65%.i want to take good
admission in mba through uptu.tell my the full proces ,exam date with fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?