18th May 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?

is mba hard for an average student.what are the different entrances to join in pharma mba and how to prepare.how many marks are needed to get an mba seat in top colleges

27th May 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?

hw can i get gud marks for admissions in top cllgs without any coaching??????????? will it b possible to prepare at home n study?????????
27th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?

sure u can. all you gotta do is dedicate certain amount of time regularly for practice.
good luck.
4th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

is mba is based on 12 std marksheet
6th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear can you send me sample MBA entrance exam papers with answers via e-mail @ [email protected]?
13th September 2011, 10:40 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
It entirely depends on you.
How much effort you will put into your preparation will effect your marks.
If you prepare yourself well enough then it is not at all difficult.
You can appear in the following exams to pursue MBA:
1. CAT
2. MAT
3. XAT etc.
It depends on the questions and the cut-off marks to ensure whether you will be able to take admission or not.
Thank you.
13th October 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is mba hard for an average student.what are the different entrances to join in pharma mba and how to prepare.how many marks are needed to get an mba seat in top colleges
i want to prpare for mba during my college time only..is it possible??? and how can i get government college??
20th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can study MBA if you have commerce in 12th,Math is not so much essential,as you have commerce.

But before going to the MBA course,you have to pass the Bachelor degree i.e.BBA/B.Tech/BE/BCA ,one of those.

then after completing the Bachelor degree you can sit one of the following:

The best exam for the MBA is Common Admission Test(CAT).
beside this exam :

1.CMAT : Calibre Management Aptitude Test

2. EMAT : Electronic Management Aptitude Test

3.FSM Entrance : FORE School of Management

4.IBSAT : ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

5.IGNOU OPENMAT : Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test

6.IPMG : Institute of Petroleum Management

7. IMDR : Institute of Management Development and Research

8.IMI PGDM : International Management Institute

9. GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test

10.EMPI : Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business

11.FMS Entrance Test : Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test

12.JEMAT : Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test

13.NIBM : National Institute of Bank Management

14.SNAP : Symbiosis National Aptitude Test

15.ATMA : AIMS Test for Management Admissions

16. AIMT : Army Institute of Management & Technology Entrance Exam etc.......

17: XLRI XAT : XLRI Jamshedpur School of Management XAT

For more visit:http://www.indianmba.com/
23rd October 2011, 03:46 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

1. CAT
2. MAT
3. XAT etc.
It depends on the questions and the cut-off marks to ensure whether you will be able to take admission or not.
Thank you.
9th November 2011, 08:47 PM
suresh prasad singh555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls ans me

thanks
16th November 2011, 12:28 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

1. CAT
2. MAT
3. XAT etc.
Thank you.
16th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me what wil be the cut off percentage to get into iim's for an obc student with a graduate percentage of 70%?
16th December 2011, 10:12 PM
why this kolaveri di

Hello friend,
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.it is a good scope course.
It is a 2years course.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA course:-

**Educational qualification is graduation in any stream from any recognized university with 50% marks.
**for Sc/st graduates 45% is only required for MBA course.

MBA Entrance Exams:-

**Management Aptitude Test(MAT) and it conducts 4 times in a year.
**Common Aptitude Test(CAT) and it conducts one time in a year.
**there is no age limit for MBA entrance exams and final year graduates are also apply for entrance exams.
**this MBA entrance scores are valid for one year.

Best MBA Branches:-

MBA in marketing
MBA in finance
MBA in HR
MBA in IT
MBA in operations
MBA in productions
MBA in systems
MBA in international business
MBA in business administration
MBA in business analysis
MBA in retail
MBA in sales
MBA in consultancy
MBA in corporate
MBA in health care
MBA in education
MBA in engineering
MBA in banking
MBA in accounting
MBA in risk management
MBA in general management
MBA in strategy
MBA in logistics
MBA in economics
MBA in hospital management
MBA in real estate
MBA in e business
MBA in criminal justice
MBA in materials
MBA in Agri business

Best MBA Institutions:-

Indian Institute of Management(IIM)
Xavier Labour Research Institute(XLRI)
Indian School of Business(ISB)
Chennai School of Business(CSB)
Amity university
Symbiosis university
FMS,XMS
Mysore university
IIPM
IIFT
ICFAI
IGNOU
ALL the best
28th January 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for MBA admission ?
8th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Engineering is easy or difficult
13th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA difficult for an average student? Chitkara university punjab or amity university which one is better ???
26th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am an sslc student maths is very difficult subject for me I'll get very less marks in it biology is little easy can I able to do mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?