8th October 2010, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages

sir ,those people who do m.b.a regular from good insititute for example top 20 insititute of m.b.a in india get good placement and package after completion of proggrame but those who do m.b.a from correspondence such symbosis,imt or other insititute do they get same opprtunity in placement,package and company which regular from good insititute get please response me i am in fix

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  2. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  3. Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?
  4. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  5. Top private PGDM/MBA B-Schools in Bangaluru which offers best average placements?
  6. Which are the MBA colleges in Ernakulam district which give the best placement? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  8. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  9. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  10. Top colleges having excellent placement for MBA in Hotel Management?
  11. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  13. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  15. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?
  16. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  17. How can I prepare for MBA? Which are the top colleges in Assam?
  18. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
9th October 2010, 12:23 AM
sachinsharma
Member+

Default Re: Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages

It is very big defference between in top mba colleges n average mba colleges.main defference is the anual package .students of top mba colleges are get good n big packages in different companies.all student hav guranteed for jobs.
9th October 2010, 01:43 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,those people who do m.b.a regular from good insititute for example top 20 insititute of m.b.a in india get good placement and package after completion of proggrame but those who do m.b.a from correspondence such symbosis,imt or other insititute do they get same opprtunity in placement,package and company which regular from good insititute get please response me i am in fix
dear friend
students who do mba from top colleges get campus placement very easily even if their percentage is low. This is because of reputation of the college. But that doesn,t mean that degree of open university has no value. There are many open universities which provide campus placements also. But if you don,t get campus placement then you must have good percentage in mba to get good jobs
9th October 2010, 07:33 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
for keep in mind that those pursuing mba from top b-schools are somewhere more ahead of you.
So definately opportunities will knock first at their doors.you cannot compare yourself with them
they will definately get better opportunities easily.

So you should not compare youself with them
since you are pusueing correspondance, you will have good opportunities if you have work experince with you.
For people like you there are also many opportunities available but you have to prove yourself better through your performance in the organisation
9th October 2010, 09:22 PM
Rupender verma

reputation of college plays an important role in getting jobs with good & big packages . Student of reputated college get more preference than an average college
good luck
16th October 2010, 12:27 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Your question is good enough issue that oftenly come in mind. Actually top institute such as IIMs, SIBM or XLRI have their own track of academic excellence. You will surprise to know this that there is merely a change in the syllabus of IIMs and other management institutes but the only difference is the quality premises that they offer.
IIMs have developed their reputation not in the academic excellence but also having placement records and quality student-faculty. Their students get good package because they encash their reputation with having tie-up with big companies and financial institutions. Even you can see that some IIMs timely offer guest lectures of VVIP (eg : Lalu conducted his speech regarding railway success in IIM ahamedabad) persons.
In the other side , it is quite sure that correspondence MBA wont even help you in that case if you want a placement hope. How a recruiter will take a this student if they are getting a regular MBA holder at his place. Simply one should only persue correspondence MBA if he is not able to attend class ie he is working in day time or in a good job.
29th December 2010, 09:38 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

There are very big difference between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges.

In top MBA colleges, you will not get admission, if you dont score marks more than 90% and you have to clear the GD And Interview also.

But in Average colleges, you will get direct admission and you dont have to give any entrance examinations.

In Top MBA Colleges like IIM, Symbosis, Amity, the study environment is Good. You will get good Knowledge as welll as you will get knowledge for Outside also. The placement of Top colleges was always to be 100%.

If you will got admission in Top Colleges like IIMs then definately you will get good jobs with good salary pacakge. So, the placement wise they are good and the Fees Structure was also good. In top government colleges, You will not to pay High fees, the fees of the Government colleges are Normall.

So, if you are study in Top colleges, you will definately get good jobs as well as you will get extra knowledge for the outside world.
29th December 2010, 09:56 AM
ranjanivaradharajan

in top colleges you can get placement in reputed concern & they provide good guideness to the students during their placement. in case of average colleges that is not possible in many cases.
29th December 2010, 12:56 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
I will suggest you Indian Institute of Management(IIM) for MBA...
29th December 2010, 02:22 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi Friend main reason is

1)You can't compare with Top MBA college with Medium MBA college, those who study in top MBA college ,they will have very good Intelligent and innovative idea, that can't be find in Average MBA college this the Main reason

2)That why in Entrance Exam they used to ask Aptitude Question instead of Technical Question, then only they can judge your General Knowledge and Aptitude, for Entrance they ask only the Basic Mark, so who have Innovative Idea get through the and placed well, it is not depends on your mub up studies,talent person will go through Top MBA college and Average student will go through Average MBA college

Best of luck,Success is yours Friend
29th December 2010, 02:46 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear,

There is little difference between the top MBA and Average mba college

well dear your placement depend on your institude as well as your quality means your good knowledge ,your technical skill ,your good businesses managment skill , your good decision skill and so many

If you have been passed with average MBA college and having all mentioned quality in you then also you will get easily job with high salary package.

Basic point is that no matter from where you have been passed out placement and salary package is totaly depend on your qualification and your talent.

Because today in the market /businesss there is lot of demand for MBA student will high tachnical as well as softskill,

Institute play a very little roal in placement and salary package

Good luck....
29th December 2010, 04:24 PM
yajvendra

dear friend
difference between the top MBA colleges and Average MBA colleges is that in top MBA maximum student got placements in campus placements in very good companies but i n average MBA college some time you to do much effort to get placement in good company
all the best for your future
29th December 2010, 05:47 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

The best mba colleges provides good campusing and salary packages as well to their students after completion of course.they are linked with good companies on the other hand average mba colleges provides low salary packages or sometimes fails to provide job to their students after completion of degree or course.
29th December 2010, 05:53 PM
sindhusweety

hey there is great variation between top MBA college and average one.

top colleges are reputated one and recognised one and when to enter in to that top colleges those who have strong determination,hardwork and desire will can enter in to it as that much tough they have to face for that entrance exams after entering into it they will get scholarships,low structure fee,good placements and good packages.

so in order to enter in to average college it is very easy the rank criteria in entrance does not matter.so that colleges does not provide good placements and good packages
29th December 2010, 10:45 PM
mishra245

So your qus is good that the MBA from the Top MBA colleges has given more packages other than the Avg MBA colleges.
But you don't get disappointed you also get the best jobs as your knowledge.
Work experience is also get the best job.
3rd March 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

FRrom Atish, student

respected sir,
What level of packages being offered to the students of IIMs?
25th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How much of package will i get after comapletion of my MBA from a Distance learning institute...
6th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Wat about the DMS,SOM ,Pondicherry University.? I have been selected for admission .., so iwant to know more about the college about Placements, Salary,Internship.., and am Civil Engg Stream in UG
6th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Wat about DMS,PondiCheery University..,I have been Selected 2011-12 and i want 2 know more abt tat colg regardng Placements , Salary, Internship..., Moreover i am Civil Engg Stream in UG
1st August 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

wat if i m an average in studies.... will i be able to study for mba
9th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

will one be able to get a seat in top mba college if he/she has an aggregate percent of 75% soon after bsc?
21st September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

iipm,new delhi good or not for bba&mba
17th November 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am currently doing job (14 months).i am thinking of preparing mba cet by leaving job.....it is worth?
29th January 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

which is better??? LIBA or christ university,Bangalore.. in terms of reputation and annual package..
31st January 2012, 05:17 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

List of colleges offering M.Pharma coursein India are:-

Arya group of colleges
B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy
Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of Technology & Management
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College Of Pharmacy
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical
Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
Dr. Shri R.M.S. Institute of Science & Technology College of Pharmacy
Gyani Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies
Himalyan Pharmacy Institute
Integral University
Jss College Of Pharmacy
K.L.E. Society's College of Pharmacy
Karavali College OF Pharmacy
Kmch College OF Pharmacy
Lovely Professional University
Lucknow Institute of Technology And Management
6th February 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am manoj ,i hav secured 64.25 percentile in cat 2011,I AM FROM SC CATEGORY(MAHARASHTRA)
QA-52.49
VA-74.37

i have filled the clgs,list s follows
BIM TRICHY
NIT TRICHY,SURATHKAL,CALICUT,WARANGAL
IIT-BOMBAY,MADRAS
TAPMI
BIMTECH NOIDA
AND
THE COLLEGES WHICH I AM GOING TO FILL IS
SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT
IFMR CHENNAI
ITM NAVI MUMBAI

SIR , MY PROFILE IS NOT GOOD
10-68.93
12-60.33
B.E - MECHANICAL-59.9
WHICH CLGS I CAN GET FROM ABOVE?
WHICH CLGS AGAIN TO FILL
PLZ REPLYT, I M VERY MUCH TENSED
CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DMS?WHAT IS ITS AVG,LOWEST,HIGHEST PACKAGE?IS CATEGORY OF MAHARASHTRA IS CONSIDERED AS SC IN PONDICHERRY?PLZ REPLYT
6th February 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am manoj ,i hav secured 64.25 percentile in cat 2011,I AM FROM SC CATEGORY(MAHARASHTRA)
QA-52.49
VA-74.37

i have filled the clgs,list s follows
BIM TRICHY
NIT TRICHY,SURATHKAL,CALICUT,WARANGAL
IIT-BOMBAY,MADRAS
TAPMI
BIMTECH NOIDA
AND
THE COLLEGES WHICH I AM GOING TO FILL IS
SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT
IFMR CHENNAI
ITM NAVI MUMBAI

SIR , MY PROFILE IS NOT GOOD
10-68.93
12-60.33
B.E - MECHANICAL-59.9
WHICH CLGS I CAN GET FROM ABOVE?
WHICH CLGS AGAIN TO FILL
PLZ REPLYT, I M VERY MUCH TENSED
can i get admission in dms pondicherry?wat is avg,lowest,highest package?is sc candidate of maharashtra is considered to be sc in pondicherry?
9th February 2012, 12:40 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend,
your mba could be same as mib but mba could also be very different like if there is a lot of financial analysis. also maybe things like marketing the mib has focus on international marketing mba might not have this, just general marketing. prospects of job are not great on their own it depends what you have to bring who you are and what you offer.

so all the best for your future
4th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir which mba institute is best for a high salary placement??
18th June 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing MBA ( marketing ) in average college . So how can I get jobs in top MNC because many of people always said you are not get job in top MNC because top MNC always hire top MBA colleges students
19th June 2020, 05:15 PM
Piyush_108

No..You will not get the same opportunity but yaah if you are talented enough then you will surely get some good placement & Package.. before selecting any college must see their placement regarding your course genuinely.
Some colleges are not in top 20 but they manage to do their best for the MBA graduates..But you have to be quality stuff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?