8th December 2010, 07:33 PM
Deepika Myilswamy

If I score Centum in PCM in 12th will I get direct admission in BITS Pilani(Board Topper Scheme)?

I'm studying 12th Std in State Board syllabus in Tamil Nadu.If I score centum in Physics,Chemistry& Maths will I get admission in BITS,Pilani through Direct admission of Board Topper's scheme.

8th December 2010, 08:32 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: If I score Centum in PCM in 12th will I get direct admission in BITS Pilani(Board Topper Scheme)?

hello friend

yeah you're right you'll definitely get a seat in BIT(birla institute of technology)'s

there are three institutes which are taking the students in this method

bits pilani

bits hyderabad

bits dubai

the actual scheme is to offer all the board top students a direct admission to their desired branch

there further they will provide merit scholarship too

all the best

~aditya~
8th December 2010, 08:53 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I score Centum in PCM in 12th will I get direct admission in BITS Pilani(Board Topper Scheme)?

Hi friend

i think you can't go like that you should go for AIEEE and then only you can apply or management seat will be there for direct Selection , but cost will be more

*If you got the Centum mark means ,you can easily get Selected in AIEEE knew,no problem

*hopw you have a good further, Best of luck
11th December 2010, 01:23 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: If I score Centum in PCM in 12th will I get direct admission in BITS Pilani(Board Topper Scheme)?

dear,

YES you can go for this because BIT(birla institute of tech.)provides this facility

the campuses are

BIT PILANI

BIT DUBAI

BIT HYDERABAD

good day
31st December 2010, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I score Centum in PCM in 12th will I get direct admission in BITS Pilani(Board Topper Scheme)?

Howmuchmarksneedinpcmforapplybits
13th January 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

where i find the application of direct admission scheme on bits plani based on pcm group numbers.
19th January 2011, 05:37 PM
mychandru024

you won't get through that so easily... you will have to face an entrance exam to get there.
18th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in cbse 12th and wishes to get admission in bits pilani...
Please give me information about the fee waiver given those who get good marks in board exams
18th April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

If I get topper in 12 class with more than 80% in pcm will i get direct admission in BITs Pilani (Board Topper Scheme) with scholarship?
23rd May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 91% in PCM In class 12 ...can i get direct admission in the insititue of BITS...
25th May 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

my bitssat score is 114 and cbse 10 2 result is 86%.so can i get addmision in bits plani?
12th June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i get ademssiom in BITS pilani if i m the J&K state board topper
23rd June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in bits if i score 90% in 12th? will i get b.tech directly
25th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the scholarship to a student attaining 91.2% in cbse 12 and 100 marks in mathspls response quickly
19th August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

does pilani offer pg coarses directly after 12th standard
19th August 2011, 11:36 PM
sachin200792

BITS pilani takes admission of its students for engineering on the basis of examination BITSAT conducted by BITS.

You must appear for this and get a rank good enough so that you can have a seat in BITS pilani for your engineering studies.
12th December 2011, 08:01 PM
neo-rocks

YES you can go for this because BIT(birla institute of tech.)provides this facility

the campuses are BIT PILANI , BIT DUBAI , BIT HYDERABAD

thanks
19th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

is the eligibity criteria for 2012 admission changed
18th March 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

upto how much rank i hv to score to get chance in b.tech mechanical plz rply me as soon as possible
26th April 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 78% n my boards n i am having a minimum of 60% in chem, maths,physics am i eligible for bits
3rd February 2013, 06:06 PM
nsrss007

dear friend,
bits kept the scheme to give the addmission to state board toppers.
by this scheme u can get addmission into
bits pilani
bits hyd
bits goa
all u hav to do this is to become state topper.
if there two state toppers with same marks addmission is given to whom the income is low.
7th January 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose in engineering after 12th? Please respond to like, which would offer me with a high salary package in the years to come.. And also a course with limited maths in it, I know this is strange to ask a branch in engineering without maths but let it be... So 2 questions for you guys... Hoping a reply;) thanks in advance;->
1st June 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 86.2% marks in PCM in 12th. Can i get direct afmission in bits
8th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have scored bits score 314 jee mains 255 pcm 94.66% in RBSE . can i get diret admisson in bits pilani?
13th June 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 100% in pcm in rbse
Would it be my good choice of doing bsc from du to
become an ias officer
27th August 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir im telangana i get 989/1000 1yr phy 59 che 60 maths 150 2nd yr phy 90 che 90 maths 150 can i get direct admission into bits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?