21st October 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Provision of direct admission to board toppers in BITS, Pilani?

How, to apply for Direct admission in bits,pilani through the Board topper scheme.What are the formalities? Does he have to appear in BITSAT?
What is the first criteria for admission in BITS?
being the board topper and if u have a tie then?

1st October 2015, 12:01 AM
DSP@1

Default Re: Provision of direct admission to board toppers in BITS, Pilani?

BITS Pilani is one of the most reputed university in India.

There is a provision to get direct admission in BITS.But for that you must be the Central/State board topper.There is no need for your to appear for BITSAT.

The Main criteria for this is Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard from the recognized board with Mathematics,Physics & Chemistry as subjects and the candidate must be the topper of the state board or Central board.

If you meet with the criteria then you will be eligible for this Direct Admission.

Formalities to get Direct Admission is firstly you have to go for the BITS website.There you will find the application form available for Direct admissions.

This link will be available during the time of admissions only.

There in application form fill all the details about you and also scan & attach the documents which are asked and photo of you.There you have to select the stream and University branch where you want to study.

After applying they will verify all your details,if all the details you have entered are correct they intimate you when to join by providing allotment order.
27th January 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Does the BITS consider second year topper or Topper of the Two year Intermediate (Telengana) course
18th May 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a direct admission in bits institute as I secured state 1st in IPE Andhrapradesh ?
1st February 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am 2nd topper of jac board with all over 88.6 percentage can l take admission in bits pillani without any entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?