25th January 2012, 03:34 PM
amitkumargupta9446

What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

Respected sir,
I am going to give my 12 exam this year . i want to do courses in biotechnology and b.sc ( microbiology). sir please tell me best colleges for it. and what can i do after it and how much honorarium
you can send me mail on [email protected] expecting for an earlyresponse thank u

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  4. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  5. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  6. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  11. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  12. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  13. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses?
  14. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  15. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better?
  17. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? -- [New]
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
29th January 2012, 10:37 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitkumargupta9446 View Post
Respected sir,
I am going to give my 12 exam this year . i want to do courses in biotechnology and b.sc ( microbiology). sir please tell me best colleges for it. and what can i do after it and how much honorarium
you can send me mail on [email protected] expecting for an earlyresponse thank u
HI,
Top college offering this course are:-

Loyola College, Chennai

St Xavier's College, Kolkata

St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad

St Stephens College, Delhi

University Enclave, Delhi

St Xavier's College, Mumbai

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Madras Christian College

Presidency College, Chennai

Presidency College, Kolkata

Fergusson College

Christ College, Bangalore
3rd February 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?

sir which one is better microbiology or biotechnology. Which one has more scope in india
28th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wanred to knw which has more job oppurtunities bsc in microbiology or bsc in biotechnology?
2nd June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

what is best selery in electrical engg?
2nd June 2012, 06:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top biotechnology colleges in India:-

1. School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

2. School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

3. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

4. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

5. University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

6. Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana

7. Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering, GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

8. Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

9. School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

10. Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda Vadodara, Gujarat

Following are the top microbiology colleges in India:-

Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Mumtaz College
Presidency college of Arts & Science College
Reva Group of Educational Institutions
T. John Group of Institutions
Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT)
AVK Group of Institutions
26th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

The colleges for biotech.in mumbai and the information about food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?