17th December 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

Hi is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after a B.TEch in Electronics & communication engg.?
I wanna do MS in canada,if it is possible then,what course can i do?
and what would be the scope for it?
please suggest me..

17th December 2012, 01:04 PM
ravi6

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

Dear,

Yes,It's possible to get Master in science in Robotics after complete the Engg. degree in Electronics and comm. stream.The Course of MS robotics involves the following Topics:-

-Mobile robotics
-Machine learning
-Dynamic programming
-Linear systems
-Control systems
-Robotic fundamentals

Graduates of master's degree programs related to robotics engineering may consider continuing to the doctoral level with a Ph.D. in Robotics program.
Graduates of this program can go on to work in an incredibly diverse range of industries that may include national defense, long-term care, education, manufacturing and entertainment. They may work in occupations such as:
-Robotics engineer
-Robotics researcher
-Postsecondary educator

Regards...ravi6
26th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

is it possible to do MTech in robotics after completing BTech in EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?