25th January 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Jharkhand PGT entrance exam? Syllabus for the same?

sir i am amit pl. mujhe jharkhand pgt exam date&comrce syllbuske bare me jankari de. mera email id [email protected]

14th March 2012, 11:43 PM
omprakash_dhaker

Default Re: What is the date of Jharkhand PGT entrance exam? Syllabus for the same?

Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi is going to conduct out the PGT Post Graduate Teacher Test for year 2012 today dates 15-2-2012. All those candidates who are going to appear in the PGT Jharkhand for them after the test as Jharkhand Academic Council will release the answer key we will came up with the link for the answer key.

Similarly PGT result will also be announced very soon by Jharkhand Academic Council but its announcement date is still not announced by the Jharkhand Academic Council JCA, Ranchi. After the announcement of the result we will also came up with it link here.

More details can be obtained from the Jharkhand Academic Council website.
1st April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Jharkhand PGT entrance exam? Syllabus for the same?

sir, i want to know what is the syllabus for commerce in TGT exam going to held in jharkhand. my emailid is [email protected]
12th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me date of pgt biology exame date
29th October 2022, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Question paper of jharkhand pgt english 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?