4th October 2012, 09:59 PM
ashirinku

Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University

respected sir...
i want solved sample paper for mca entrance of g.b.pantnagar univ. and punjab university [email protected] plz.. i m waiting for ur reply. thnk u

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for MCA Entrance Exam of G B Pantnagar University?
  2. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get the previous years question papers for MCA entrance test of Punjab university?
  4. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?
  5. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  6. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  7. MSc mathematics solved question papers?
  8. Solved question papers of MCA course of Punjab Tech University, Jalandhar?
  9. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  10. Previous years question papers of MCA of Punjab University Chandigarh
  11. Sample question papers of Ph.D entrance exam of English Literature conducted by Punjab University
  12. Solved sample question papers for B.Com course of Patna University?
  13. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  14. Sample question papers of MSc Maths Group of DU, BHU and Pantnagar Universities
  15. Last 5 years pondicherry university and TANCET MCA entrance model question papers? -- [New]
  16. Last 6 years MCA entrance solved question papers conducted by Kerala University? Tips to score good marks in the exam?
  17. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  18. Universities which are the best for taking admission for MCA test between Pantnagar university, Panjab University and Gurukul Kangri?
29th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University

[QUOTE=ashirinku;2725698]respected sir...
My name is pinki lakhera....n presently im pursuing b.sc.IT from dehradun...im planning to do MCA further...so kindly assist me by providing the previous years solved sample papers of MCA Entrance exams....of GB PANT UNIVERSITY.....
Thank you!!!
25th September 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University

mca examspepars
3rd March 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University and Punjab University

respected sir i want to do mca from pantanagar so please send me the last paper of entrance exam of mca ....
21st March 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir...
i want solved sample paper for mca entrance of g.b.pantnagar univ. and punjab university [email protected] plz.. i m waiting for ur reply. thnk u
1st April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir...
i want solved sample paper for mca entrance of g.b.pantnagar univ. [email protected] plz.. i m waiting for ur reply. thnk u
Reply With Quot
25th April 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,

i want solved sample paper of MCA entrance test of Punjab university,,please send me as soon as possible.

[email protected]
27th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Solved sample question papers for MCA entrance of GB Pantnagar University
2nd April 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to have previous year question paper for entrance examination in pantnagar university....can anyone provide ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?