17th April 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join animation course after completing B.A?

can you please tell me whether I can join the animation course after completing B.A?

22nd April 2011, 07:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join animation course after completing B.A?

Certainly you can pursue the animation course. The minimum qualification asked by most institutes is 12th standard. Before changing streams make sure that you have the required talent for the same. Creativity is a must in this field. The institutes may need you take a test to check whether you have the required talent for the field.
18th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I hav 39% in twelfth is becoming a pilot shattered dream for me?
15th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I join animation course after b.a in fineart and computer ? And makr sure my futuer in this feild safe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?