24th November 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?

I want to get into defence services after 12th . Preferably merchant navy or airforce. What is the eligibility criteria and the procedure to appear for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  3. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  7. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  11. How can get into Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria
  12. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  14. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  16. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
25th November 2010, 08:38 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?

HELLO,here are details of all india merchant navy exam-2011
form by post-17/11/2010-7/12/2010
deadline -15/12/2010
online test-19/12/2010-21/12/2010
it's current year information,take a glance on the schedule of the application forms.
eligibility-
10th standard onwards with min. 60%.for more information visit at-
www.bharatshipping.com
for information about airforce visit the official website of indian airforce.
13th December 2010, 02:54 PM
arpan.patil3

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?

Hello sir, My name is arpan patil. I am a BBM graduate. How to get a job in Navy?
21st December 2010, 01:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get into defence services after 12th . Preferably merchant navy or airforce. What is the eligibility criteria and the procedure to appear for the exam?
Applicant in between the age of 18 and 22 years are eligible for Naval Academy training. The candidates with 10 +2 in science subject are eligible to apply. The advertisement for enrollment will be published in Employment News and in all news papers and dailies. Candidates can also visit the official websites of navy and air force to get more information.
21st December 2010, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicant in between the age of 18 and 22 years are eligible for Naval Academy training. The candidates with 10 +2 in science subject are eligible to apply. The advertisement for enrollment will be published in Employment News and in all news papers and dailies. Candidates can also visit the official websites of navy and air force to get more information.
24th December 2010, 07:37 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friends ......
you can apply for merchant navy even on the basis of 10th pass and 12th pass
minimum 60% is required.....
and for the indian airforce you have to complete your graduation first with minimum of 60% marks then you are eligible to apply for the above......
27th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM ASHISH SINGH N I HAVE PASSED 12th WITH 66% WITH SUBJECTS PCB.CAN I APPEAR FOR AIR FORCE EXAMS ?
14th May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian airforce or navy after passing 10 class with 84% and 12 with 53%
15th May 2011, 02:41 PM
bharanidharans

In order to join in the flying branch of Air force, one should have completed his graduation.

Here i am providing the various modes through which one can make his entry into the flying branch of Airforce.

1) Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)

Eligibility :
-Unmarried male
-Belong to age group of 19-23 years
-Should of Indian
-Should have completed his graduation from a recognized university (with Physics, Mathematics, at 10+2)
-Final year students can also apply

2)National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC)
As a air Wing Senior division 'C' certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to flying branch.

Remaining eligibility criteria would be the same as the above mode of entry
24th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 55% in 12th n has n agrigate of 65% in b.tech.is i`m eligible for Indian Navy?
25th November 2011, 08:15 PM
co-rocks

ELIGIBILITY

-you can go through NDA and CDS

both exam conduct with upse and occur twice in ayear.

FOR NDA-

candidates passed 12th class with 60% with maths.

age limit is 16-19.5 years.

FOR CDS-

-candidates should be completed and appearing in last year graduation degree with a recognized university.

age limit 21-30 years.

height should be 165 cms

candidate should must be india

thanks
15th March 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,am currently doing ma mechanical engineering(1st year). am interested in joining the navy,and scored 93% in 12th and an aggregate of 181.25,moreover ma height is 165cm am i eligible candidate for applying?
and what are the jobs can i apply for,in navy??..
15th March 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,am currently doing ma mechanical engineering(1st year). am interested in joining the navy,and scored 93% in 12th and an aggregate of 181.25,moreover ma height is 165cm am i eligible candidate for applying?
and what are the jobs can i apply for,in navy??..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?