3rd February 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i have cleared diploma in computer engineering, my question is that can i choose civil engineering in b.tech or b-architecture now. at the base of diploma?

3rd June 2012, 09:10 PM
christo gregory

Smile Re: Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have cleared diploma in computer engineering, my question is that can i choose civil engineering in b.tech or b-architecture now. at the base of diploma?

hi...
my suggestion is you can choose civil engineering because it deals with technical side.but as you are a computer science.there is no link between your subject and the mentioned subject.as your capabability is based upon logical thinking i am suggesting you to choose civil rather than architecture.

Architecture initiates the project through architects’ drafts. Civil engineering involves studying drafts and examining the practicality of the design; civil engineers ensure that the design can withstand normal and extreme loading conditions.

thank you..
all the best!!!
9th October 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Which one is better,IT or Computer Engineering
17th December 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

which have more opportunities civil engineer or architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?