19th January 2012, 02:43 AM
Bhavesh khedekar

Joining CCNA after diploma in computer engineering a good option?

Hi,,

I have completed Diploma in Computer engg & Also completed Networking course in Jetking institute. After this CCNA is great choice or not ?
Please Suggest me. And detail about ccna course ?

19th January 2012, 10:50 AM
22prakash

Default Re: Joining CCNA after diploma in computer engineering a good option?

After completing diploma in computer engineering you can surely do CCNA. this certification is a international certificate and several IT companies prefer CCNA certified engineer. CCNA certified engineer may become a network engineer in any IT company, you can also do RHCE (Red Hate Certified Engineer) also, because several IT companies using Linux Operating System these days.

All the best.........
19th January 2012, 12:08 PM
ponsivs

Yes this is very good choice and you can hands on learn practical works when doing CCNA. After completion you can join as an Network Administrator in any one organization and later one or two years experience you can join in higher studies. At this method of career process you can come across improvement of your self confidence in learning and can realize the implementation of technology what you learnt during past diploma in computer science and in CCNA certification. CCNA Details are available in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le0/le9/learning_certification_type_home.html
28th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 56% in 12th class can i eligible to do diploma in computer enginering
30th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I have passed my diploma in computer science engg. And i want to knw tht is ccna useful for my future? And is it useful for girls ? Ccna study tuf or easy?
2nd September 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which Fees have to learn Diploma in Network Engineering? And these course are good or not to set my future?
28th August 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

which course is important in network security?
30th August 2013, 06:42 PM
maruthidevi

After completing diploma in computer engineering you can surely do CCNA. this certification is a international certificate and several IT companies prefer CCNA certified engineer. CCNA certified engineer may become a network engineer in any IT company, you can also do RHCE (Red Hate Certified Engineer) also, because several IT companies using Linux Operating System these days.

All the best.........
22nd April 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing a course JCHNE from jetking after that i want to do CCNA give me any other option in networking field
28th July 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my diploma in computer engineering and interested to do ccna course as well as sql courses so is it good or not
12th April 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I failed in diploma compute science and now I want to join CCNA course am I eligible to take that course and after completing that course did I get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?