5th February 2012, 06:08 PM
panki.doc

How can I know about the merit list of AIPGME? Number of seats allotted?

how can i know the merit list according to percentage or marks secured in aipgme 2011 and seats alloted according to merit list in aipgme 2011

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information about B.Pharm course by Sagar University?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college? -- [New]
  3. Marks required to crack IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT calicut? I've secured AIEEE rank 31035 and my state rank is 912 with 333 Category rank
  6. What is the Minimum Percentage Required in 10th for IIT JEE?
  7. Number of seats alloted to Kerala from All India Medical List
  8. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Procedure for ranking a candidate in IIT JEE?
  10. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  12. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  13. Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?
  14. How can I know about the list of which seat is taken in AIPGME? What is the rank required in counseling? Merit list with percentages of AIPGMEE?
  15. What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?
  16. List of exams for MS, MD and PG diploma in Gujarat except AIPGME, AIIMS, DNB?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 AIR and 2990 in state in OBC category
  18. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
28th May 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I know about the merit list of AIPGME? Number of seats allotted?

What is the minimum percentage criteria for AIPG for dental students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?