9th February 2012, 11:25 PM
jcpradhan

How may I get application form for 12th board(Science)?

i am student of 12th science, where can i get application forms and when.
miss Ragini
please reply on my email id...

10th June 2012, 10:54 PM
ishaan sushmit

Default Re: How may I get application form for 12th board(Science)?

Hey RAGINI....
you can fill forms for b.tech.
b.tech is growing field.
forms are available at good book depots and at various banks. various institute makes available there forms at some banks..for that you can read there prospectus.

if you are a resident of DELHI than you can fill form for GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY.

AIEEE is also a v.good option.
through AIEEE you can go for DELHI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY.

but time is too late for these forms..you can apply for B.SC in D.U..that anothere is a v.good option.
and for D.U forms..you have go at there campus which is near VISHVIDHALYA metro station or one can go at NEW DELHI metro station.
last date for D.U forms is 18th june..
rush for that.
1st May 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get application form for 12th board(Science)?

hello
my name is amit kumar.i passed 12th class.i get the form for jobs.so please help me
i wanted to know form
nda aieee etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?