9th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Any application form for ST students to join Indian Army after passing 12th?

Is any other application form for S.T. students to join Indian Army after 10+2.As in present online application form,it reject to except the percentage below 70% in PCM.But it is clearly mentioned in site words that S.T.students will get some benefit for the same.

12th June 2012, 10:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any application form for ST students to join Indian Army after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is any other application form for S.T. students to join Indian Army after 10+2.As in present online application form,it reject to except the percentage below 70% in PCM.But it is clearly mentioned in site words that S.T.students will get some benefit for the same.
As far as academic qualification is concerned, basically there is no relaxation for candidates belonging to ST or any other category to join Indian Army.
After qualifying higher secondary examination, there are only two ways two join Indian Army, in order to become an officer:

NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme

As per your query, it seems that you want to join Indian Army through the Technical Entry Scheme. In order to do so, you must have scored a minimum of 70% marks in the higher secondary examination and must have studied the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The minimum eligible age is 16.5 years and the maximum age limit is 19.5 years.

However, if you have not scored 70% marks, you can still join Indian Army through NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. In order to be eligible for the examination, having qualified higher secondary examination is enough as there is no percentage criteria. As far as age limit is concerned, you must be within the age limit of 16.5 to 19 years to be eligible for the NDA Examination.

For more information, refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
30th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any application form for ST students to join Indian Army after passing 12th?

which are the forms available for class tenth students to join india army
2nd December 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 after passing class 12 can i got gob in INDIAN AIR FORCE & and i am belongs to ST category . I STUDY IN K.V A.F.S AMLA
17th February 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

how and where to get army application forms....contact me here if is any informatiom 0785091402 or email @ [email protected]
21st February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 12th pass and i am join indian army..hwo to apply..my contant number is 8401141174.tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?