18th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?

sir/mam, i done a mistake in my vit application form . I forgot to write my full email id in my application form but fortunately i'm not yet posted my application form so i want to ask how i fullfil my mistake.

19th December 2011, 07:30 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam, i done a mistake in my vit application form . I forgot to write my full email id in my application form but fortunately i'm not yet posted my application form so i want to ask how i fullfil my mistake.
Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?

It is not a major mistake but If you will provide wrong or Incomplete E-Mail ID then you will fail to get any notification or Information regarding you Application in your E-Mail. VIT sends information and some new updates in your E-Mail ID so you should provide correct E-Mail ID.

If you had already made a mistake then cover those boxes with the same size white papers (same size as boxes are ) and then insert your correct E-Mail ID there .It is fortunate that you haven't posted your application form so don't take chances and make sure that you have filled the application correctly and haven't made any mistake.Make sure that you have provide correct mailing address so that Admit card may reaches to you without any problem.

Things to Note before Sending the Application form.

• You should Read the information through Information Bronchure before filling the application form.
  • You have used the Black Ball point pen to enter the code in the boxes and pencil to shade the alphabets/numerals/circles in the form.
  • You have fixed a good latest coloured photograph.
  • You haven't got the photograph attested. There is no any need of attesting the photograph here in VITEEE.
  • You have entered your correct and complete postal address so that admit card can receive to you .
  • You have signed in the space provide .
  • You have clearly mentioned that whether you require hostel accomodation or not.
  • You have entered the correct test city.
  • You have retained a photocopy or xerox of your application (filled).
  • you have entered the application form number.
  • you have entered correct Pin code ,Mobile Number and E-Mail ID.

For more information please visit -http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee2012/online.asp

With Regards
ravik1214
19th December 2011, 08:02 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Default Re: Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?

Hello friend
If can give an incomplete e-mail id ,then there is no any problem, If you can make a mistake in your address then it is a problem.because the information broucher which will be send by the university is don't rich to you,But you can only make a mistake in your e.mail id then friend there is no problem , you go and make a good preparation for your examination.

for more information please visit http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee2012/online.asp

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
4th February 2012, 09:05 AM
mndpkr

Default Re: Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?

sir,
i have made dd of rs.950 instead of rs.900 for applying online for viteee 2012. is there be any problem in filling the viteee 2012 application form?
10th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, ihave sent my viteee application form and later i have noticed that i have written my religion wrong,how can i correct it
19th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have given a incorrect address ,except the address everything on the form is correct.
In the address there is a silly mistake that i have to write 26P/55E instead of this i have written 26 P/55 E in the address ...please help me what to do.
Please notify me on my [email protected]
thankyou
1st January 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam ,
i had summited wrong dd number so what should i do now
16th January 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done mistake in my name and date of birth in VIT form and had already posted one xerox copy of VIT application form..................can you please suggest me that how i can rectify my mistake..........THIS IS MY EMAILID [email protected]
18th January 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir mam...if I hve nt pasted d whole address with app..no and name..only pasted d vellore address...will there will be any problem regarding this mistake..I hve checked my online application status as it shows it has been received bt I didnt get any msg or email..
24th January 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I have given the id of cyber by mistake, will it be be a problem or what should I do?
17th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have given wrong email id
i forgotten to notedown my application number.please provide me a way to get my application number
5th January 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I have entered wrong school address in the apllication form. Will it cause any problem?
How can I correct it?
8th February 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I have entered wrong phone number in the application form. How can I correct it?
14th December 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam , I have entered wrong address by mistake in the application form so what can happen now
7th January 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have filled the form online and all the details are correct except my email id..there is a mistake of one letter in it..and I also have forgotten the password...and that email id is neither existing and nor am I able to create it....so what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?