10th February 2012, 09:06 AM
KULDEEP DAHIYA

Whole procedure to join CBI being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?

Sir,i am studying in B.Sc(H)MATHS 2nd year.
I want to join CBI.
Please tell me the whole procedure and proper guideline to achieve my goal.

10th February 2012, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole procedure to join CBI being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KULDEEP DAHIYA View Post
Sir,i am studying in B.Sc(H)MATHS 2nd year.
I want to join CBI.
Please tell me the whole procedure and proper guideline to achieve my goal.
You are now in B.Sc (Maths) 2nd year so you are not applicable for SSc exam.But after completion of your graduation degree you are applicable for SSC(CBI) Exam.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you have citizenship of India.

I have attached the question Paper for CBI exam so please check it out.This question paper are helpful for you.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
http://www.ssc.nic.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ACiD Specimen Paper 1999.pdf(201.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf CiD April 1998 Paper 1.pdf(91.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf CiD Specimen Paper 1999.pdf(178.0 KB, 511 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?