3rd December 2011, 10:08 AM
jiyanehara

Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?

Hello Sir
I am deepa completed bsc coomputer science can i join cbi. What are the procedures for joining CBI.

5th December 2011, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyanehara View Post
Hello Sir
I am deepa completed bsc coomputer science can i join cbi. What are the procedures for joining CBI.
Hello Deepa,
As you have mentioned that you have done your BSc in Computer Science and want to join CBI, you may appear for combined graduate level exam.
To be eligible for the exam, apart from being a graduate, you must be within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:

Minimum age- 20 years.
Maximum age- 27 years.

The examination is conducted by staff selection commission and to know more about it, refer to the official website of staff selection commission.
19th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?

This is sreekanth studying MCA final year.
what r the required things to join in CBI.
15th March 2012, 05:47 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
Eligibility criteria for the CBI exam:

>you have to complete graduation from any recognised university.

>You should be a citizen of india.

>your age between 21 to 30years.

All the best.
3rd April 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir / madam i am piyush parmar and iam persuing bsc in micreobiology i want to go in CBI so plz tell me how cn i go for?
8th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam ganesh and iam studyina degree final year so i can join in cbi.in CBI height is compalsary or not
8th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam iam ganesh iam studying degree final year in bsc computer science .After complete degree i can join in cbi in cbi height is compalsary or not plz tell me?
7th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
I am jitendra pandey completed M.Com completer can i join cbi. What are the procedures for joining CBI.
29th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

This is Sundar, I have completed my B.Sc May I join CBI, Is there any special qualification?

Thanks in advance.
30th July 2012, 06:17 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

As you have mentioned that you have done your BSc in Computer Science and want to join CBI, you may appear for combined graduate level exam.
To be eligible for the exam, apart from being a graduate, you must be within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:

Minimum age- 20 years.
Maximum age- 27 years.

The examination is conducted by staff selection commission and to know more about it, refer to the official website of staff selection commission.
5th December 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir / madam i am piyush parmar and iam persuing bsc in micreobiology i want to go in CBI so plz tell me how cn i go for?

Sir..,
i am lakshmanan iam joint to cbi i am stardy from b.sc.computer science 2 yr next i am joint to cbi. I am join to cbi proceser plz tell me
6th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hell sir ,

can i join cbi my dob-01/07/1984..

Kindly update me ...
6th August 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CBI after completing BCA Computer Application ? What is the procedure to join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyanehara View Post
Hello Sir
I am m.sivasakthi completed bca computer application can i very interst for join cbi.what are the procedures for joining CBI.
30th October 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is siva, i completed B.SC computers i want to join airline. Please give me instructions
25th November 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm now studying b.com(computers)final year. When the exam conducted. Please help me. Send me procedure
18th November 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Anisha studying B.Sc (zoology Honors) final year. can I join CBI after my graduation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?