14th February 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?

my study is completed bsc mlt. My subjects are bio-chemistry, microbiology, pathology. Percentage is 61%. My date of birth is 15-06-1984. Now iam choosing to studing for msc foreinsic science, so iam study for foreinsic science eligible or not?

26th September 2017, 07:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my study is completed bsc mlt. My subjects are bio-chemistry, microbiology, pathology. Percentage is 61%. My date of birth is 15-06-1984. Now iam choosing to studing for msc foreinsic science, so iam study for foreinsic science eligible or not?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC forensic science after completing your bachelors degree in medical laboratory technology with Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology subjects. Here below are details regarding M.SC forensic science course:-

>> To apply for master of science in forensic science is bachelors degree (B.SC) in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, BDS etc. from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in forensic science is 2 years.

Universities Offer M.SC Forensic Science Course:-

1) Gujarat University.

2) Kurukshetra University.

3) Punjabi University.

4) Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?