14th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?

I am 31 years old i have completed B.com with Tally can i do B.Pharm course. If possible how should i Proceed this course

22nd May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?

can i do B.Pharma course having complited B.COM and you also suggest witch college will be best for feture bright.
31st August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?

sir/madam , am a bcom 1year student i wish to study b.pharm alone with my bcom and there after m.pharm aslo I passed my 2 COMMERCE with82 % Can I STUDY B.PHARM ? If NO what shall do for it.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?