20th September 2012, 12:04 PM
pshashi

Which books are to be referred for ONGC graduate trainee exam for programming

hello sir, can you refer any good book for praparing for ongc gradute trainee exam for programming mm and also for aptitute .And if possible please send me model question paper and previous year question paper regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  2. How to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam for programming?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  5. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books?
  6. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  7. Syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Trainee exam?
  8. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  9. Question papers for programming in ONGC GT?
  10. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books for Chemist post? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How to apply for ONGC recruitment for programming? Previous 5 years papers for programming? Books to be referred for Aptitude, General Knowledge and Programming
  13. ONGC graduate trainee reference books?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years papers of ONGC Graduate trainee for computer science/programming with solutions
  16. Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme
  18. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?
2nd November 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are to be referred for ONGC graduate trainee exam for programming

please send the ongc previous question papers for programming. to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?