23rd February 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?

please confirm ORISSA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, DHENKANAL, ORISSA
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  2. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  3. Is orissa institute of engineering and technology AICTE recognized?
  4. Is Jagannath Institute of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi(Orissa) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  5. Date of WBJEE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get admission in any B.Tech college after scoring an OJEE rank of 28834?
  7. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Is Kalinga Institute of Development studies at Cuttack in Orissa approved by AICTE for B.E distance learning?
  9. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  10. Is Kalinga Institute of Development Studies in Orissa approved by AICTE?
  11. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  12. In which colleges can I get after scoring 61716(General), 13989(OBC) rank in AIEEE?
  13. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
  15. AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety? -- [New]
  16. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  17. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  18. Is Srinix college of engineering Balasore Orissa AICTE approved college?
23rd January 2013, 03:12 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?

Hi !
Yes , Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?