5th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety?

diploma in Industrial Safety approved by AICTE college in orissa

Please give me answer soon if possible.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety?
  2. Best AICTE approved Institute in Kolkata for one year Diploma in Industrial Safety program?
  3. Is AIMES institute AICTE approved? Any advance diploma industrial safety course which is also approved?
  4. PG diploma in Industrial Safety approved by AICTE college in Hyderabad?
  5. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  6. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  7. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  9. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  10. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  13. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  14. Status of Delhi Productivity Council ? Is it approved by AICTE?
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  16. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
6th June 2015, 09:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety?

List of colleges which offers Diploma in Industrial Safety :

<> Orissa Institute of Fire and Safety Management

Address : NIFS, BTM Chowk , Opp : Shiv Mandir,

Jharsuguda, Odisha - 76820

Ph.No : 094386 47456

There is Only one colleges which is approved by AICTE and also offers Diploma in Industrial Safety.

To know more details regarding the Notification you can visit the website.

Click here for Official website

Contact details :

135/136, Baramunda Duplex

Near Baramunda Bus Stand, Bhubaneswar,

Ph.No: 0674 2564978 .
12th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety?

I want to take adimision in diploma mechanical.kindly give me details of distance diploma eng collage, which is approved by aicte
13th November 2015, 02:19 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Their are only one collage in orissa which offers Diploma in Industrial Safety are given below..
1). Orissa Institute of Fire and Safety Management.

Address-135/136 Baramunda Duplex,Near Baramunda Bus Stand, Bhubneswar, Orissa.

contact-(0674)2564978/6571381

thank you
30th December 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any aicte approved fire and safety institute at brahampur in odisha
20th July 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do safety course so suggest the institute which is best and AICTE approved and govt. Approved in Delhi NCR
4th November 2020, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I want diploma in safety fron distance, my contact no. 09928790859 kindly provide me fee and elegability for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?