28th March 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?

Hi,
I am Ankit Mehra, 4th semester student from Bhilai Institute of Technology pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Enigneering). Please tell me about some industries offering Vocational Training in Bihar where I can get good knowledge?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  2. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  3. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  4. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  6. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  7. Complete information about centres in Bihar for Vocational Training in Civil engineering?
  8. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  9. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  10. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  11. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  12. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  14. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  15. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  18. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
31st March 2015, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to vocational training which is important along with mainstream studies especially in engineering. Since you are looking for vocational training course and you are in Mechanical engineering so you should do it in the core sector. You can pursue vocational training course from :-

- PSUs like Coal India, ONGC, etc.
- Private power and steel plants
- Construction companies and sites
- Indian Railways (Patna Division)
16th April 2015, 12:48 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?

First, I congrats you for choosing the vocational training in the middle of studies. The vocational training helps you to gain, the more practical knowledge. And also the choosing the state as Bihar is very nice because the Bihar is a good and wonderful state for doing the industrial training. You can get the industrial training in

Indian railways(BIhar division)
Private power and steel plants
construction companies and sites
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?