29th February 2012, 01:42 PM
pankajagrawal05

Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?

sir, i am student of B.TECH 2nd year EC branch & i want to do summer training in BHEL, NTPC,BSNL .
pls tell me what is the procedure for registrtion in these companies.
I will wait for your ans.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in BHEL, NTPC, GAIL and BSNL if completed B.A. in Mass & Communication?
  2. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL?
  3. Is Non Technical question compulsory in PSU's like BEL, NTPC, BHEL, BSNL? What are the qualifying marks in non technical portion?
  4. Are B.Tech Biotech students eligible for PSU exams like BSNL, BHEL, NTPC Railway
  5. Best books for preparation for exams of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL and BHEL for ECE engineers?
  6. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  7. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  9. Best books for preparation of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, SAIL, BHEL and NTPC exams?
  10. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  11. Written test schedule (date) of all PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, HPCL, BSNL, BEL etc -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best companies for CE?
  13. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?
  15. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  16. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Model Question Papers to prepare for NTPC and BHEL Exams?
2nd May 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?

how to apply a implant training in radio mirchi madurai?
1st September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
We are the students of third B.Tech of ECE. we would like to know about the Internships held by different companies like BSNL,DRDO,HAL,BEL etc..... So please explain the procedure for applying such Internships during our semester holidays. We will wait for your answer.
16th September 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,im in 3rd yr ece stream ,please tell me how i can apply for winter training in bel/bhel ..........
7th November 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi sir

i would like to inform you that i am doing my B.tech in RGUIIIT, basar. so i just want to do the summer training. so kindly give me a chance to do the summer training

rgds
Nagesh

7th November 2012, 07:34 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You are doing second year of engineering, but most of these companies give interbnships to third year students.

You should wait for one more year.

In third year you can ask your college to give you a letter stating that you need to get summer training in that company.

Then you can submit that letter to the HR of the company.

Then you may get internship.
8th February 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Where is the answers for above questions ?
20th November 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCA in 2011 passed out.i want to do SAP in inuittechnology which is in hyd.there r several modules in SAP.which module is suitable to me.i am not interested to do job in programing side .what r the requirements to join in inuittechnology.
9th February 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what are the underlined procedures to get training in BHEL,DRDO and NTPC.
15th March 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
due to respect i want to state that i am student of b.tech electrical engg.(3rd year) from anna university chennai.
i want to do summer training in ntpc,so please give me procedure to apply for summer training in holiday(june).i am waiting
for your answer.
6th April 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Iam a diploma student in digital electronic. Tel me the procedure of training in drdo
8th April 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a third year engineering student from ece branch of NIT Agartala. i want to do training from your esteemed organisation . what is the procedure to apply???
12th April 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a 3rd year engineering student from ECE branch of SIET sikar. i want to do training from your esteemed organisation . what is the procedure to apply?

i am waiting for your answer
3rd June 2014, 05:16 PM

Post Implant training in BSNL -reg.

Respected sir, I am the student studying ECE second year in S.A.C.S M.A.V.M.M college of engineering -Madurai. I like to do implant training in BSNL company. And sir, how can I apply for implant training. And I would like to know whether any implant training center in Madurai.
5th June 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of 3 rd year from computer science and engg.
And wanna training in bsnl ..so please tell me the procedure so I can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?