6th January 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?

sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good automobile and production line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  7. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  9. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  10. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  11. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  13. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  15. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  17. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  18. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
6th January 2012, 04:03 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?

Hi,

you can do summer training after your 3rd year 2nd sem.

for this you need to post your resume at the companies career portal in which company you wish to do your summer training.

As NTPC, BHEL are the Govt companies, for these companies it is better to have a reference.
if you know any one working in those companies then take their reference, by which you can easily join as an intern.

to apply for internship you need to take a letter from your placement cell stating that you are academically strong and have good behaviour and they can refer you to that particular company.

along with this letter you can post your resume and can apply for the internship programme.

All the best
25th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?

sir, i want to do summer trainning from ntpc vindhya nagar mp.i have no idea for this and no any contact with any person of ntpc
14th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

summer training later submitting last date in BHEL HARIDWAR
9th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do the trainning after 2nd yr 2nd sem...............
1st January 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i am student of b.tech 3rd year form mechanical enggineering & i want to do summer tranning for one month in ntpc . so plz give the procedure of summer tranning programme thanku sir. [email protected]
1st April 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

whch one is btr fr summer trng........bhel or ntpc....?
10th March 2014, 11:53 PM

sir am ameer e hamza and pursuing btech 3rd year in mechanical I want to do my summer training from bhel plz send me procedure at my [email protected]
30th March 2014, 03:07 AM
ashhutoshmishra8963@gmail

sir i am ashutosh mishra pursuing b.tech 2nd year mechanical i want to do my summer training from bhel plz sir send me at my [email protected]
4th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do summer training in bhel or in ntpc in mp i am student of 6 th sem ec please tell me the procedure to apply in these org also tell me their requirement & last date for application submission on
[email protected]
21st August 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do my summer training course in BHEL/NTPC/RAILWAY . I am a student of BTECH 2ND YEAR. Please let me know the details of the course.
[email protected]
9th February 2015, 11:54 AM
jitender140792

Question Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1611295]sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 4th year 8th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good automobile and production line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected]. I will be very thankful to you for this.
25th August 2015, 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good automobile and production line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected]
25th August 2015, 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1611295]sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good automobile and production line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected]. I will be thankful for this
11th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies in Kerala that offer summer internships to mechanical engineering students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?