7th March 2012, 06:09 PM
aswathi cs

Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Dear Sir/madam ,

I am need to get sbi question papers for clerk with answers for the past 5 years also help me for preparing of the exam about the study materials and other books which i have to refer.

7th March 2012, 06:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Recently, SBI has announced notification for the recruitment of 9500 clerical positions.

The selection procedure for SBI Clerk Exam is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written Exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge.

All the questions in the written exam are of objective type.

There is negative marking for the wrong answer questions. It will be 1/4 th in most cases in the sense for every 4 wrong answers that a candidate attempts, one mark from the actual marks he scored will be deducted.

In order to crack the written exam, one should have strong preparation towards all the aspects of written exam.

In addition, it will be an added advantage for you if you have strong practice of various model and previous year question papers of this exam.

Here I am providing you some of the previous year question papers for SBI Clerk Exam.

Practice them and make most out of them.

As per best books,
-You can prepare R.S. Agarwal and Upkar publications books for Reasoning, Aptitude and General English.
-For General Awareness, I recommend you to use Mahindra Publications monthly magazines and current affairs of YES Publications.
Attached Files
File Type: zip (www.entrance-exam.net)-sbi.zip(495.6 KB, 704 views)
27th March 2012, 05:52 PM
saamm

Default Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

is it togh to qualify the entrance test,,,,,,,,,,,,????????????????
29th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Pls say best nd separate book for sbi cleark exam preparation
7th April 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

plz say best book for sbi clerk exam prepration
17th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i want 5years pervious question paper of sbi clerk grade exam
18th May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

please sent to me previous year SBI solved question paper. my email id is: [email protected]
19th June 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswathi cs View Post
Dear Sir/madam ,

I am need to get sbi question papers for clerk with answers for the past 5 years also help me for preparing of the exam about the study materials and other books which i have to refer.
..please send me 5 years sbi examination papers.i want to practise previous year paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?