21st December 2010, 04:30 PM
shameerpv

How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?

I am a 4 th semester civil engineering student under Kerala University from Kerala .Because of very personal reason i want to change my college to near my home . So i want to change to a college in calicut university. Is it possible to change ?? Its very important in my life, cause if it not possible ,i cant study in future .I am very happy if i can change college semester 5 onwards.

Related Questions:
10th June 2011, 08:18 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shameerpv View Post
I am a 4 th semester civil engineering student under Kerala University from Kerala .Because of very personal reason i want to change my college to near my home . So i want to change to a college in calicut university. Is it possible to change ?? Its very important in my life, cause if it not possible ,i cant study in future .I am very happy if i can change college semester 5 onwards.
It is not possible to transfer the college from one university to another university. A candidate can only transfer to college of same university.
Also a candidate can't transfer to govt. college if he/she is in private college.
So you are not eligible to transfer your college to another university.

A candidate can transfer college in the following circumstances :

(i) If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

(ii) In the eventuality of death(s) of both parent(s)/guardian(s), or the parent(s) is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS the candidate may seek transfer to an institute near his/her permanent residence.

(iii) In the event of harassment of a female student
10th June 2011, 10:08 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shameerpv View Post
friend,

The changing of colleges referred to as "transfer" is possible within the colleges affiliated to a single university.

that is, u can change within the colleges which come under the same univ as ur present college is affiliated(joined) with.

pl try changing to a college wich come under the same kerala university, as in ur case.

all the best for u to continue ur studies!!!
22nd June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?

can i take addmission in b.com in the month of october before 1st semester in mumbai university?
5th July 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my university to kerala unversity from MG for BA correspodance course. pls answer me
23rd August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which is the best university for engineering in keralam?
31st August 2011, 07:13 PM
sangita1117

sorry friend
it's not possible to change the college
bcoz you are too late . if you are making fast then you can do it
22nd September 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

which university is better mumbai or pune in enginering in E&TC
21st October 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

how can i transfer from kerala university to priest university in tamil nadu
31st October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a female student doing bpt in a college under kerala university.i have undergone some harrassements by some of the staffs in the same college and its very difficult for me to continue my studies there.can i change my college to my place of residence abroad??will i get my certificates back from the college??
31st October 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM a female student doing 2nd year bpt under kerala university. i have undergone some harrasements by some staffs of the same college and its not possible for me to study there again.can i change my college abroad where i am residenting at now??will i get my certificates back from the college??
29th November 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

My cousin is going to appear for her final year b.com in May 2011 from Kerala University. But due to personal reasons, she wants to do the exams in Mumbai. Is there a Kerala University in Mumbai.
17th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my college in II year for B.Com of from Kakatiya University to Osmania University? Is it possible to change?
31st January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can i change from calicut university to kerala university? from self financing college to self financing.......... Ist yr
14th March 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i compleat my bcom degree at calicut univercity but more subject faild. how to chance contnw my degree another univercity? please ansr
3rd November 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

can i change from anna university to mg university for second year .
13th September 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change the university from cusat to calicut after btech fisrt year?
23rd February 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in ECE with back papers from kerala university in the year 2013. I want to change to another university. Is it possible to migrate from one university to another one?
20th March 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4 th semester b com student under Kerala university.I want transfer to sn college on 5th semester which is under Kerala University.Is it possible for changing college on 5th semester?
29th March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I am bcom completed with 5 back papers from university of calicut regular college can i wrote my back papers in another calicut university regular college to near my home
19th November 2020, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change your course after admission to another course in kerala university? Plss give answers as soon as possible plss it will mean a world to me if you answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?