8th March 2012, 09:46 PM

How can I resume my studies? Which is the best book to study for SBI clerical exam? Which coaching to consider?

Respected Sir/Madam,

My Name is Rahul and i have State Bank of india Clerical Examination.
and i have left my study approx 2 year ago.
and now i am so confused how can i start my study.
so please suggest me and which book best for me and please tell me is coaching is best for me please help me.

Thanks

9th March 2012, 11:04 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I resume my studies? Which is the best book to study for SBI clerical exam? Which coaching to consider?

There is only one short cut and that is practice and only practice.Try to solve the previous years question papers,taking the time into consideration.
Once you get used to the type of problems being asked in the Bank clerk exams,the time will automatically take care of itself.

R.S.AGARWAL is one of the most preferable books for the bank exams.

So work hard,you'll get to your destination,because "HARD WORK PAYS".

GOOD LUCK.
9th March 2012, 11:47 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I resume my studies? Which is the best book to study for SBI clerical exam? Which coaching to consider?

There is only one short cut and that is practice and only practice.Try to solve the previous years question papers,taking the time into consideration.
Once you get used to the type of problems being asked in the Bank clerk exams,the time will automatically take care of itself.

R.S.AGARWAL is one of the most preferable books for the bank exams.

So work hard,you'll get to your destination,because "HARD WORK PAYS".

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?