13th September 2011, 04:31 PM
ATTAR SINGH

Marks I need to get in Bank Clerical Exam to get in Associate banks of State of India?

please tell me marks i have got in the bank clerical exam held on 23 jan at ambala haryana for associated banks of state bank of india.

14th September 2017, 08:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks I need to get in Bank Clerical Exam to get in Associate banks of State of India?

SBI stands for State Bank of India. Every year SBI will conduct recruitment process to hire the candidates for Clerical positions in SBI and also its Associate Banks like
SBH - State Bank of Hyderabad
SBT - State Bank of Travancore etc.

Once the written exam is completed, depending upon the toughness of the paper, cut-off marks would be required.

This cut-off marks are two types.

For each category of the exam, there would be some cut-off marks and in addition there would be total cut-off marks.

The cut-off marks decided for each subject like Reasoning and Aptitude are common for everyone.

But the total cut-off marks would be different from one category to another category.

Generally for OC candidates the cut off is high and for other category candidates, it is less.

Once the written exam is completed, if your score is more than the cut off marks decided as per your category, then you will get a call for the Interview.

Yes. Marks would be shared to the candidate through mail and the candidate can also his marks from the official website of SBI.

Hope you have attempted well and you are expecting good number of marks.

In addition SBI, I would also suggest you to apply for IBPS Clerk Exams also because IBPS score will give eligibility for all public sector banks.
15th September 2017, 05:35 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Default Re: Marks I need to get in Bank Clerical Exam to get in Associate banks of State of India?

The minimum marks required to clear the clerical exam of SBI and its associate banks depends upon the toughness of the exam, number of seats and the number of candidates appearing for the exam. Generally it is equivalent to the previous year cut off for all the categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?