8th March 2012, 11:34 PM
salmanfarisp

Which course should I go for after passing B.Com with travel and tourism?

am b.com with travel and tourism final year student ,after my degree which course i choose better..?

20th May 2012, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I go for after passing B.Com with travel and tourism?

You can try for courses like M.A/M.Com in Tourism Administration. Management courses like M.B.A in Ecotourism Management, M.B.A in Tourism Administration, M.B.A. (Travel & Tourism), etc are also good. You can opt for M.T.A. (Tourism Administration), or M.T.T.M. (Master of Tourism and Travel Management). M.Sc Eco Tourism course can also be selected. Try to collect details on all these courses and make a decision according to your interest.
24th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I go for after passing B.Com with travel and tourism?

can i do mba after completing bcom in tourism??????
16th September 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

which section of mba can i do after bcom travel and tourism?
16th January 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

after doing b.com can i go for MBA in travell and tourism.?? If yes then plz tell me what i have to do
23rd November 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing masters degree in accountancy from Mumbai university. I am interested in travel and tourism. please guide me how to go about it?
10th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which are the scope of tourism department??
You Must answer this Question
2nd May 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com from Mumbai university and would like to take travel and turisom as my career.How should I proceed further?
15th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course in travel and tourism after b.tech in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?