16th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?

i got 41.6 marks in gate with 448 gate score..
i belong to general category...
and from COMPUTER SCIENCE stream, can i get into any nit?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get NITK Surathkal after scoring 448 in GATE score?
  2. Can I get JNTUH university after scoring 25.67 marks and 416 in GATE?
  3. How can I get admission in M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 448 and rank 6664?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D in any IIT if I have 94% marks and scored 416 in GATE? -- [New]
  6. Can I get JNTUH University after scoring 416 in GATE and 9302 rank?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  9. Am I eligible for NIT after scoring 30.67 marks in GATE?
  10. What are the chances to get into NITK Surathkal college after scorcing 448 GATE score?
  11. In which NIT can I get after scoring 32.33 marks, 406 GATE score and 4659 rank in GATE in EE stream?
  12. how much marks required to gate addmission in NIT through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  14. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  15. Am I eligible to get any NIT after scoring 95.35 percentile, 41 marks, 430 score, 7239 AIR
  16. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 94.4 in GATE with 410 score?
  17. Can I get admission in NITs after scoring 43.44 marks in GATE with 550 score?
  18. Can I get into NIT or government college after scoring 29 marks, 306 score in GATE with electrical?
8th July 2012, 06:04 PM
nkrjn17

Default Re: Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?

Hii

Hello my dear,Top 20 NIT's in India :

1.National Institute of Technology, Warangal,Andhra Pradesh
2.National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu
3.National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore,Karnataka
4.National Institute of Technology, Calicut,Kerala
5.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,Uttar Pardesh
6.Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur,Rajasthan
7.National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra,Haryana
8.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur,Maharashtra
9.National Institute of Technology, Rourkela,Orissa
10.Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh
11.Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,Gujarat
12.National Institute of Technology, Durgapur,West Bengal
13.Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar,Punjab
14.National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur,Himachal Pradesh
15.National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur,Jharkhand
16.National Institute of Technology, Raipur,Chhattisgarh
17.National Institute of Technology, Patna,Bihar
18.National Institute of Technology, Silchar,Assam
19.National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar,Jammu and Kashmir
20.National Institute of Technology, Agartala,Tripura

Eligibility to get into NIT"s:

You should have BE/B.Tech/MSc or equivalent degree in relevant course of engineering with now less than 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in qualifying examination.
You can write in final year also.
However you have to produce the marks sheet showing 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in aggregate.

Basic For Selection:

>>You are eligible on the basis of their valid GATE score only (i.e. 100% weightage to GATE score and no weightage to qualifying degree marks).
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Exam is being jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 Indinan Institute of Management.

You mentioned that you have completed your B.Tech in the year 2008. That will not be a problem for you to appear for GATE Exam. You can apply and appear for upcoming GATE Exam.

For the academic year, the GATE Exam is going to be conducted on following dates.

-Date of online GATE Exam : 29-01-2012
-Date of offline GATE Exam : 12-02-2012.

There will be no age limit to appear for GATE Exam. So, you don't need to worry at all at what ever age you are.

In addition, there is also no limit on the number of attempts. You can appear for the GATE Exam as many times as you wanted. But the GATE score is valid for a period of 2 years.

As you are holding bachelors degree in engineering with you, you can appear for GATE Exam.

Thanks,,,
8th July 2012, 06:25 PM
lavanyaratala

Default Re: Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?

It is a good score. You can get admission in NIT. But you should careful in selecting options in your counselling. Keep all the options for which you are eligible so that you will get admission atleast in one NIT in any specialization. Also do not depend entirely on NIT. Apply for other deemed universities and institute of technology.
15th July 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

please give informtion about gate score to get seat in NITS?
15th July 2012, 07:59 PM
samatha89
Member+

yes you can apply for gate with 41.6 marks.
12th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 52 in gate 2013 ece. did i get NIT or IIT?
16th February 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My marks in gate 2019 is 34.67 so is there any chance to get TOP NIT in NSR round ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?