16th December 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?

will gate good marks help me to increase my first salary ......?
how much I score in gate exam to get admission in iit.......?
what happened when I scored 60% in gate exam?......will I get admission in iit's and nit's.....?
is scoring a good marks in gate exams,will this gate marks help me to get good salary in it companies................?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  3. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  4. IITs or NITs after score of 48 in GATE? Are 10th, 12th and B.E score considered?
  5. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  6. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  7. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
  8. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college?
  9. Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. IITs or NITs after GATE score of 50.33?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if securing good marks in GATE but completed B.Tech(ECE) in 6 years?
  14. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  15. Which NIT and IIT can I get after scoring 561 GATE score?
  16. How can I get admission in any NIT with a GATE score of 40.33?
  17. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT?
  18. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
22nd December 2014, 10:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?

In order to get in to IITs and NITs for M.Tech you need to get minimum GATE score as following.

General Candidates :350
OBC: 310
SC/ST: 240

As, you got 60%, you cannot get in to IITs or NITS. Salary depends on the company you got selected for, but not on your GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?