3rd April 2012, 08:32 PM
gautham athreya

Fee particulars for completing Archaeology course? What is the basic salary offered to the candidates?

dear sir/madam
can i know the fee particulars for completing archaeology course in any institute??????? and may i know the basic salary offered to the candidates who completed the above noted course????????????/

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  4. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  5. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? Basic salary of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  7. What is the salary offered for CSE candidates?
  8. What is the salary offered for CSE candidates?
  9. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  10. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  11. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is the salary offered after completing diploma?
  13. How to pursue a career in Archaeological after pursuing B.Tech from computer science?
  14. Detailed information about Basic, HRA and TFP offered in Tech Mahindra to its employees?
  15. Can I opt for a P.G course after completing 5 year B.A(LL.B) hons? How may I do Archaeology course?
  16. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  18. What is the salary offering for CSE candidates?
6th July 2017, 04:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee particulars for completing Archaeology course? What is the basic salary offered to the candidates?

You didn't mentioned about the bachelor course or masters course. The full details about bachelors and masters course are mentioned below.

Bachelor of Arts in Archeology:
- The eligibility required is the candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
- Most of the colleges give admission based on the merit in the previous year.
- The fee structure varies from university to university and from state to state. It will be around 10k - 15k.
- The salary varies based on the experience and company you are applying. It will be around INR 2L - 4L.

Masters of Arts in Archeology:
- The eligibility required to study this course is the candidate should complete their graduation level degree in any related subjects with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- The admission will be given based on the previous year performance and some universities even conduct their own entrance exam for giving admissions.
- The fee structure varies around INR 7k - 19k per annum.
- The salary varies around INR 3L to 12L based on the company and experience the salary changes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?