28th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Basic, HRA and TFP offered in Tech Mahindra to its employees?

Hi All,

I am a Lateral joining Tech Mahindra IT company and I have got the offer letter from Tech Mahindra. It says Rs 6.71 Lacs as basic salary and including variable my salary is Rs 7.6 Lacs. In the breakup which I got had so many components and I really didn't understand what are Basic, HRA, TFP were given. Can you help me to know about this?

14th June 2016, 06:14 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Detailed information about Basic, HRA and TFP offered in Tech Mahindra to its employees?

Everything will be clear after getting your payslip.
Because on the payslip everything will be mentioned very clearly along with the HRA, travel allowance, Basic salary, rent allowance and all your basic allowances.

Apart from that it will be also mentioned there about your monthly tax deduction from your basic salary.

So, you need to check with our payslip even then you are also not clear then you can reach to your concerned HR team.
15th June 2016, 04:45 PM
january2016

Default Re: Detailed information about Basic, HRA and TFP offered in Tech Mahindra to its employees?

For more understanding these concepts, there will be training program that will be scheduled for the new joiner.
In that particular training program you can clear all your doubt.

If that particular training program is not yet organized then also no problem,' you can directly call to HR and ask them all about the problem related to the payslip.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?