1st January 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?

how to join merchant neavy if i complete 12 and what is the basic salary & fee .After doing btech what is the step to take addimission.What is the minimum percentage for addmission and is there any traning also

Related Questions:
  1. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? Basic salary of it?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy? -- [New]
  4. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  5. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  7. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  14. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?
  17. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
4th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?

How many salart after 12th studentgoy 75%
15th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?

I have passed my 12'th class before 5 yrs .Can I now join merchant navy
15th April 2012, 11:36 PM
maya_sarabhai

Hello Friend,

To join in Merchant Navy you should complete graduation.

In Merchant Navy mainly tasks performed in 3 ways:

1)Marine Engineering.

2)Deck Cadet.

3)Nautical Science.

Eligibility Criteria For Merchant Navy:

You should have the subjects maths,physics and chemistry in 12 standard.

If You have to completed marine engineering You can join in merchant navy.

If you have completed mechanical engineering you can join in merchant navy.

You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.

Age Limit:

The Age should not be more than 25 years.

You have to write entrance exam to join in this course.If you are selected in the exam then you will get seat in the particular institute.

After qualifying in the entrance you will be trained for one year.

All The Best...
28th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i join merchant navy after mx 10?
1st May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy n scoring 60% in pcm after 12th.....
6th May 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

If we have 55% in 12th standerd than can we join merchant navy and how many you gave.
29th May 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

If i have got 55% in 12th standard can i join merchend nevy
31st May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i dont want 2 know about its salary system i just wanted 2 join the great MERCHANT NAVY. My question is that which entrance exam we should clear 2 join this $ i have got 72% in 12th std in PCBM how 2 join it.
3rd June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i dont want 2 know about its salary system i just wanted 2 join the great merchant navy. My question is that which entrance exam we should clear 2 join this $ i have got 72% in 12th std in pcbm how 2 join it.
how can i join merchant navy? Is any enterance exame is to given?
19th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12'th class before 5 yrs .Can I now join merchant navy

join merchant navy

hi

i would like to help you

Plz visit following site

www.yakindia.com

more details contact me 9396666081
28th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86'/, marks in 12th i want to join mnavy
8th August 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How nany salari gate merchant neavy
23rd August 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy .my% is72 in pcm
21st November 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i don't wait to know about its salary system i just wanted to great merchant Nevis
6th January 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th last year with 73% in PCM . How many salary I got to Join Navy and What do to join Navy?
22nd January 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

if i get 50 percent in 12 can i join merchent nevy
18th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

where will i have to go to write the entrance exam? i am from northeast
7th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?

plz call this phone no:- 918606468836
plz help me
17th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Meanyu

Hello Friend,

For joining Merchant Navy you should complete graduation.

In Merchant Navy mainly tasks performed in 3 ways:

1)Marine Engineering.

2)Deck Cadet.

3)Nautical Science.

Eligibility Criteria For Merchant Navy:
Age Limit:

The Age should not be more than 25 years.
After qualifying in the entrance you will be trained for one year.

You should have the subjects maths,physics and chemistry in 12 standard.

If You have to completed marine engineering You can join in merchant navy.

If you have completed mechanical engineering you can join in merchant navy.

You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?