11th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized

Sir,
I had sent my application no. C12139367 to IIT JEE Kanpur office. When I checked it it shows it is yet to be scrutinized. I have sent 2 reminders by mail to the department but no reply is given till date. I am also trying to call at the nos given in the brochure to IIT Kanpur JEE office bell goes on , no one picks up the call.

Today is 11th and as per details students should receive the admit card by 15th March. I am in dark. Please help me.

I am trying to know the status last three days...IIT Kanpur JEE site is not opening.

Please help

Rajat Pal

18th December 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized

i had paid my application form through debit card but on 17-12-12 one msg come to me from jee to pay fee through demand draft and the last date is 18-12-12.
what shoul i do now plz suggest me soon
2nd June 2013, 08:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get details about my application form? I've not received any acknowledgement yet and my Application No. C12139367 sent to IIT-Jee Kanpur which says it is not scrutinized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had paid my application form through debit card but on 17-12-12 one msg come to me from jee to pay fee through demand draft and the last date is 18-12-12.
what shoul i do now plz suggest me soon
Dear Friend,
If you have Paid the Payment via Debit Card and your Payment has been deducted from Bank Account then you must contact them that you are receiving again the Message to pay for Applications Form and for that you have already paid it.
In case If its not been deducted then you must Immediately Send the Demand Draft by Prescribed Fee or might you may not be eligible for the Exam if you will be Late and note that Send the Demand Draft with a new Application form or might they will not be able to recognised you.

At last Please carry Forward an Immediate Step with the help of College administration.

You may also visit to the main site of IIT-Kanpur below for more informations and details:-
http://www.iitk.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?