13th April 2012, 02:32 AM
abisheksachan1988

What is the minimum marks required for GATE scholarship? Can I get NIT(KUK), PEC Chandigarh and GJU Hisar?

Can you please tell me whats the minimum gate2012 scholarship i can get in nit(kuk) , pec chandigarh , and gju hisar ??

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  2. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  3. When will I get a chance for the post of store keeper in GJU Hisar?
  4. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which among GJU Hisar and ITM Gurgaon is better for ECE branch?
  6. How many seats are presently vacant in mechanical engineering course at GJU Hisar?
  7. Are there any vacancy seats in GJU Hisar Engineering College?
  8. How may I get details about GJU Hisar Running PhD course in Commerce? I've completed MBA
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for Biology Lecturers? Can I apply for the same after appearing in TET exam? I've done Environment Science(M.Sc) from GJU Hisar along with B.Ed
  10. Am i eligible for GJU Hisar after doing Ph.D in commerce?
  11. Admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 93% in GATE Electronics?
  12. When will the PhD entrance form of GJU Hisar will be issued?
  13. How to do Ph.D from GJUST, Hisar after doing MBA from GJU?
  14. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
  15. Minimum marks required in GATE to get scholarship? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Ph.D in GJU Hisar after clearing UGC NET JRF in Chemistry?
  17. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in PEC Chandigarh without answering GATE?
27th January 2013, 01:19 PM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum marks required for GATE scholarship? Can I get NIT(KUK), PEC Chandigarh and GJU Hisar?

hi
To get Scholarship in JADAVPUR University you need get good grades. You can get admission you need 85+ Percentile..

But to get a scholarship there you need 95+Percentile. Jadavpur is a god University and Offered scholarship to the good rank

students. So need to focus on your studies to get good percentile if you want to get scholarship in that University.

The last time Cut-off for scholarship over there was 95.2 Percentile. AAnd the admission Cut-off was 84 Percentile.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?