11th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for Biology Lecturers? Can I apply for the same after appearing in TET exam? I've done Environment Science(M.Sc) from GJU Hisar along with B.Ed

Dear Sir,

I hv done Env.Sc(M.Sc)from GJU Hisar along with B.Ed.(Bharat Shiksha Parishad Lucknow) .
Can i apply for Biology Lecturer by appearing in TET Exam .

Regards

Shalini

1st April 2017, 12:14 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for Biology Lecturers? Can I apply for the same after appearing in TET exam? I've done Environment Science(M.Sc) from GJU Hisar along with B.Ed

Through TET candidates are only eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools not as lecturer.

TET examination is conducted by CTET and STET. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear for examination if you have Biology as subsidiary paper in bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?