26th March 2012, 01:54 PM
chotansn

Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category

can i get PEC chandigarh with 91.3 percentile in gate 2012 in CS branch?
i belong to gen category.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  2. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  3. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 1195 category rank?
  6. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  8. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
  9. Admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 93% in GATE Electronics?
  10. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  11. Scope in PEC for M.Tech in 2011 with 86 percentile in GATE?
  12. Can I get CSE seat in PEC chandigarh after scoring 33113 AIR?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  14. List of institutes for a candidate who has secured 98411 General All India Rank in GATE(CSE)? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  16. How to get admission in PEC Chandigarh without answering GATE?
  17. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  18. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category

which college i can get with score 407 in general category??
31st January 2018, 06:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category

**Punjab Engineering College is one of India's pre-eminent institutions in the field of applied sciences, particularly engineering and technology.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream on the basis of your gates percentage.

** For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 275 3051
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?