15th January 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?

what sort of internships would be good for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?How to apply for such interships?

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  3. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  4. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  10. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  11. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  12. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  13. Internships available for ECE 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure of internship while in final year B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies offering the internships for 4 weeks?
  17. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
20th January 2011, 11:53 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?

you just need to send your resume to the institute so that they can select you for the internship.. it would be very better if you send a recommendation letter from your teacher/ head of dept.
i have attached a list of intitutes for you
Attached Files
File Type: docx new1.docx(16.2 KB, 151 views)
14th July 2011, 07:31 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?

Dear friend,
From internship you learn may things and also have something to put in your CV which helps you in your placement.

For electronics student internship is available in many institute as well as many core electronics companys.

In case of institute you can try for top 7 iit's to get intern their and their are also following institute like IISC,IAS,BARC.But to get internship their is very tough you have to be very talented as well as knowledgeable.

You can try for following companys too:
Siemens
Texas instrumentation
DRDO
BHEL
HAL
NTPC and many more companys
20th September 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

is ecil is the best place for doing internship for ece students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?