4th December 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am 2nd year student of btech electronic and communication
and is interested in doing internship.
So please help me out in what fields n areas
I can do internship which is related to my branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  3. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  4. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  7. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  9. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  10. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  13. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  15. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  16. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  18. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
9th December 2014, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for internship right from the second year of engineering. Since you are in the second year of engineering, so it is better you do not go for internship opportunity right now. This is because most of the companies do not prefer second year students since they have less knowledge about their domain and lack any professional skill or experience. Hence you should go for training course right now. You should do training in your second year and then go for internship in your third year. You can undertake training in :-

- PSUs
- BSNL
- Online Certifications (Java from Oracle, Dotnet from Microsoft, CCNA from CISCO, etc)
- Indian Railways
- HP
- IBM
- HCL
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
6th April 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

How can I apply for internship training at the end of 2nd yr btech. And for which companies??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?