20th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer/

hi.....

which branch is better in MBA like HR. marketing etc for an Electrical design Engineer. I am pass out IGNOU MBA entrance exam and now want to do MBA but i am confused that which branch i choose to do MBA for get good level and salary in an Design Industries.

Plz advise me/....

18th June 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?

You should choose the stream which will help in your career growth. Since you have mentioned you are interested in working in the design industry operation management will be the apt field. It will cover various areas in the day to day operations. This would include human resource management, marketing etc. You must enroll for the PGDOM course.
28th May 2013, 05:32 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?

HI

MBA and B.TEch doesn't have anything in common.

so you can choose anything as per your interest. You have the following field in MBA
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing management
- Strategic management
- Operation Management
- IT/ITES/Systems Management
- Finance Management

You can choose any field in MBA and still get job in design industries
However, like imira said, operation management looks viable option as design industry have a lot to deal with inventory, etc Thus Operation management would be good.

all the best

13th October 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i just passed btech in electronics and instrumentation branch i work as a sells engineer and i want to do mba from ignou.what i have to do and in which branch is suitable for me in mba ???
9th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hai.. I am an electrical student. I want student MBA. But i dont know, which branch is suitable to me. Somebody says, you are an electrical student. If you study MBA. No value. So please suggest to me.
22nd February 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BSc chemistry? Should I do after graduation in BSc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?